Friday, August 26, 2011

A few new things

I've been out of town for the last week or so, and I came back with some new things!
I really love this necklace, it's from Claire's. I had my eye on it for a while, and I finally bought it, because buying things makes me feel good. It's kind of cheaply made though, so I'm constantly afraid that it'll break on me
I was planning to buy these shoes from bodyline, but then I saw these shoes from H&M, which were cheaper, super comfortable, and they have lots of cute details that didn't show up in the photo.
Lastly, this shirt. It was a hand-me-down from my grandma. It's way too big for me, but the sleeves were the perfect length, and the collar's really awesome. I can pretty much only wear it under JSKs though. Check out the collar




No comments:

Post a Comment