Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Outfit post: routine

This is just simple outfit I wore to school today, but I'm trying to get back in the habit of taking outfit pictures every day. With my current cellphone camera it's a lot easier to take pictures of clothes on the floor, than worn clothes, so here's a shot of my outfit today. I really wish I could have gotten more details in this pictures, like the lace collar on the top, or the little hearts on the tights. Also I really love wearing this puffy sleeved blouse, it makes me feel like Sarah from the Labyrinth. But every piece of dirt my hands come in contact with ends up on the cuffs of those sleeves, and it's hand wash only.
FYI, I cleaned my floors shortly before I took this picture.


Outfit Rundown
Skirt: Bodyline
Top: hand-me-down
Bow; Rococo Soul
Tights: Target
Shoes: Bodyline

No comments:

Post a Comment