Thursday, September 22, 2011

Takara Town Review

Today I'm going to review a little shop called Takara Town. 
It's a shop that sells various handmade items and Japanese Imports. They stock a lot of deco supplies. I bought a some deco whip clay from them. Here's a product picture.


Overall: 8/10
- Products: 8/10 they have a wide selection of products, and the product I revived was good quality, but they  don't stock too many of each product, so if you like something you should buy it sooner rather than later.
-Shipping: 9/10 It was very fast, I have nothing to complain about
-Website: 2/10  The website has a lot of problems, especially if you use google chrome, like I do.
- Communication: 10/10 The shop owner responded to my emails quickly and nicely and she fixed all the problems I was having with the website.
- Packaging 10/10 it came wrapped in adorable wrapping paper, if it didn't have my adress and a bunch of stamps on it, I would have kept it to reuse it.

The package 
(the part I covered up is my adress btw, aren't my photoshoping skills great!)
What I received 
She added some cute  paper as a bonus. I don't know what I'll do with them, but they make me happy!

That's all I have today!





No comments:

Post a Comment