Sunday, October 30, 2011

Outfit post: Classy and functional

So I actually spent most of my day yesterday in sweats, but then in the evening I went to a play with some friends and since it was too cold for  my usual I'm-going-someplace-formal-but-don't-have-any-formal clothes outfit and my only formal dress, I had to find something classy to wear. Also it was snowing so I tried to dress warmly. Honestly, up until now I've never actually thought about making my lolita outfits functional/weather appropriate. I'm kind of infamous for wearing low shoes and knee socks in the middle of winter, but today I was all like "NO, two pairs of tights AND snow boots!" so I tried to co-ordinate my ugly snow boots. Looks like I'm going to need to by rori boots.

Indoors:

Tights detail (I love these tights!)

Outdoors

Outfit rundown!
Skirt: kidsyoyo 
Coat: bodyline
Top: Hand-me-down
Tights: Clairs

No comments:

Post a Comment