Monday, November 28, 2011

Candy Sushi


So at AUSA I got this candy sushi thing, I figured it would be a yummy sweet snack. So I opened it because I wanted something easy and sweet, and guess what I found! It was full of these rainbow colored packets, you have to make the candy sushi yourself......

This is the part where I'm too lazy to make it, so I skip a week before I actually open the packets. They were all full of identical white powder, but they turn colors when you mix them with water. I don't read Japanese, but luckily the instructions had pictures
I didn't take any pictures of me making the sushi because it was a huge mess, out of a kit that makes 3 sushi candies, only one turned out alright. It tasted like citrus fruits and high fructose corn syrup.
'
Looks real, doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment