Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Upgrade

Yesterday I exchanged the frumpy (but expensive) sweater my dad bought me for this amazing dress. It was my non-loli dream dress, and it's beautiful.


I bought it from this store called free people. I usually go in there just to hang out in the changing rooms, but this is the first time I've ever bought from there. If you were thinking "Kattoo you're so wierd, who hangs out in a changing room!" You obviously haven't seen how beautiful they are. So I took pictures (the rest of the store is even prettier, but I probably wasn't allowed to take pictures.

These walls are carved/molded BTW
And lastly, a mirror shot, that shows the whole room. Also, I dress like a hipster when I'm not wearing lolita btw.

I love free people so much

No comments:

Post a Comment