Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A small update

There have been carpenters and plumbers in my house for the past few days so it's been pretty hectic. I haven't had much time to dress up or use the computer because they're in my house between 7:00 and 17:00 so I can't really be in my house at that time, and then when I get back I have to figure out dinner, which sucks because we have limited use of our kitchen.

Anyway, that's enough whining, here's a small update of what I've been buying/sewing.
A new school bag! I really badly needed one, because my old one had holes in it, but now that I have one, I keep worrying about whether or not this bag matches my outfits. My old bag matched none of my outfits and I didn't care..... the pattern on this bag is quite pretty though.
I also made a bow out of some scraps from a skirt I'm making in sewing class. This is probably the least flattering picture of it ever, but I'm going to post it anyway.

1 comment: