Monday, March 5, 2012

Outfit post: Derpy Dream Sky

I don't know why I'm posting this outfit.... actually I do know why I'm posting this outfit. It's becuse when I took these pictures I was half asleep and running late for school but I insisted on taking pictures (and doing a bunch of other stupid stuff) anyway thus making me rush out the door and forget my coat. Which wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't so cold. I eventually got caught in the snow wearing this outfit. -___-
So I thought I'd show you the pictures I got for all my pain, which by the way, are very derpy looking and unflattering, despite how awesome my outfit was.
 Above: Awkward bunched up sleeves. Below: Awkward bunched up socks. Both pictures, totally awesome painted sneakers that I will eventually post proper pics of.
Outfit Rundown!
Skirt: Angelic Pretty
Cutsew: h. NAOTO
Headbow: chocomint
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Handmade  ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment