Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finally Finished

I have been working on this one dress since like september. I kept getting distracted by smaller projects. but today I finally finished it!

 OK, I really don't know whay blogger rotated my pictures but here's the dress.
 A close up of my favorite part. The bodice was really  hard to do. Not only because of the corset lacing (which was hard ) but also because the shape of the bodice itself was a lot more complicated than the other bodices I've made. The bow on the top of the dress is removeable btw.

 some fabric shots because I really like fabric shots.

I can't wait to co-ordinate this <3

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! You're so good at sewing! :D Can't wait to see you wear this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to wear this either :)

      Delete