Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What's in my bag?

Reading "what's in my bag!" posts is kind of my guilty pleasure so I decided to make one  of my own. Now you get to see all the stupid stuff I carry with me!
Inside this extremely cluttered bag is:

  • School books ( this is my school bag)
  • Manga. I'm a huge manga nerd and I pretty much always have at least one volume of manga with me. 
  • Phone
  • Wallet 
  • Band aids and safety pin, in case of emergencies (kept in wallet)
  • Gum
  • iPod, with kuromi case 
  • Nintendo DS, with deco case.
  • School handbook
  • calculator
  • compact mirror
  • Lip gloss and chapstick
  • Comfy hoes. Not exactly something I bring to school everyday but they were in my bag the day I took this picture because I was wearing heels the day before and I was likely to get tired of the heels and give up. I included them in this picture because I could.

1 comment: