Saturday, June 16, 2012

Outfit post: out for a drive

This is just something I threw on for Driver's ed, but I liked how this outfit turned out so I photographed it. That's acutally how I make most of my outfits "I kind of feel like wearing this skirt and this sweater today.... oh wait that actually looks good!" This is also the first time I've actually worn a skirt's waist bow on my head ^^ I'm also trying this radical new thing where I don't stand in my doorway like I usually do. My shoes weren't interesting anyway.
Outfit Rundown!
Skirt: Bodyline
Blouse H&M
cardigan: Target
Socks: Target
Bow: Bodyline

2 comments:

  1. Love your blouse! I have it in blue! Hope to be lucky to find it in a second hand store i white too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used to have this blouse in blue too ^^ but I gave it to charity because I could never coordinate it. I regret that now, because I can think of so many awesome co-ordinates with a blue blouse!

      Delete