Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grazia Crown

So the other day, which was actually like 2 weeks ago. Innocent World was having a sale. I decided that I had to take advantage of this opportunity, so I bought the Grazia Crown bow. The main reason I bought this bow is because of the bow version of my dream dress, and I couldn't afford the actual dress. Anyway, I was very exited to receive it in the mail yesterday! I always heard that the brands sent their clothing in brand shopping bags, and yet I was still suprised when mine came in one. It's just so cute!
 Here's the bow.
 Here's a close up of the bow. I feel like one of the main reasons I like crown motifs is because my last name is King ^^
 The lady from innocent world wrote me a little note too! It was a nice suprise, the stationary she used is so cute!
 And lastly here's a picture of the bow on my head. It's really small and delicate!


No comments:

Post a Comment