Monday, August 6, 2012

Innocent World JSK

So I recently purchased this JSK from Closet Child. I guess it looked knee-length in the photos closet child had, and when I looked it up on hello lace I didn't notice there were measurements for a long and short version of this JSK, so I just figured it was the short version. But it wasn't! It was the long version! This is both good and bad. It's bad because I had originally bought this dress to wear with these super cool patterned tights I just bought (which haven't arrived in the mail yet), and because I thought a cream/white JSK would be a good thing to have in my wardrobe, but with the length, they won't really work to show off my fancy tights! But it's also good, because the length is really pretty and elegant and now that I own it I can think of tons of great co-ord ideas for a long JSK!
 Here's a close up on the details, and the back of the dress. These photos really don't do the back of the dress any justice at all!


 Here it is on me. so you get a good idea of the dress's length.

No comments:

Post a Comment