Thursday, August 30, 2012

Outfit post: Wallflower

The other day I got tickets to an advance screening of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" which didn't go exactly as planned but it was still fun, this is what I wore. I really wish I still had my square necked blouse so I could cover my shoulders, but the collar would still stand out. I personally don't really like the ero lolita look

 And here's the look with a cardigan, which I actually wore all night, because I just can't do the strapless dress thing, I am too weak.
Outfit Rundown
JSK: Bodyline
Collar: handmade
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Bodyline

Also, I got the director's signature and it was awesome.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you :)
      you always leave such nice comments on my blog

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit, I really like your silly poses xD

    ReplyDelete