Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cinema doll

I recently got my cinema doll skirt. I was so exited to get this because it is one of my dream prints! Also it's my first brand item that wasn't second hand or on sale or anything. Man, it killed my wallet, but it was way worth it! Here's the skirt.
Here's a detail shot that isn't very good, but it's the only one that's not blurry.
Angelic pretty included a bag in my package. I'm sure this will come in very useful if I have to bring food to a prarty or a change of  clothes to school, or anything else I would otherwise put in a grocery store bag.
 They also included this! It's actually a little manicure set. Honestly I'm way more exited than I should be to get an angelic pretty manicure set. I just love it when brands make novelty items! AND I GOT IT FOR FREE! It was legendary.
this is what it looks like on the inside

1 comment: