Monday, September 3, 2012

DreamV review

So recently I bought some cutsews from DreamV. If you've never heard of it before, DreamV is a gyaru store that has an impressive number of cute cutsews! Here's a link to their online store. Here's the cream cutsew. I'm putting it first because I like it the best. It's super comfy and it fits well. I really like the design too!
I was really worried that the lace would be low quality, but it's actually really nice!
There's bows on the sleeves too!
Here's the Pink cutsew. I wasn't so happy with this one. It's comfy and the lace on the collar is nice, but it doesn't fit me that well, and the lace on the sleeves isn't pretty at all. I don't like the shape of the sleeves that much either so I might take off the lace and shorten the sleeves, it wouldn't be that hard.
DreamV's Review Scores
Items: 7/10 I think DreamV is kind of hit or miss on quality.
Communication: 5/10 they only speak Japanese, and I don't speak Japanese at all! But luckily there wasn't much communication to do.
Sizing: 7/10
Prices: 10/10
Shipping: 7/10

Overall: 7/10 I'll probably buy from DreamV again, and I would recommend it to people, but I would avoid stuff with a lot of lace on it. Also they included a paper full of diet tips in their package which I found rather.... confusing to say the least.

(I appologize for the messy hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment