Thursday, September 27, 2012

Outfite Post: Hyrule chic

This isn't the first time I've worn a Link-inspired outfit, nor will it by the last, but here's today's (or really Tuesday's because I'm lazy about bloging) iteration of my favorite nerdy character to incorporate into my outfits. None of which vaguely resemble his canon outfit of course.
 In case you were wondered why I have worn not one, but multiple link outfits, it's because of this pocket watch. Which might just be the best thing I own.
 Another good thing about this outfit, is that it actually matches my school bag. It's the only bag I have big enough to fit all my school stuff so I wear it every day, even though it looks kind of awkward with my angelic pretty...
Outfit Rundown!
Skirt: Bodyline
Blouse: Bodyline
Shoes: H&M
Hat: Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment