Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Forever 21

So recently I got a package in the mail from Forever 21. This is the first time I've ordered online from a store that I could've just gone too, but I didn't want to get out of my lazy butt.
Here's the packaging, to tell the truth I think it's really ugly.
 This is the first thing I saw when I opened the package, I was a little confused but then I remember that Forever 21 sells the same items in Japan and America. On a somewhat related note, I hate it when Americain brands sell different things in different countrys. It's ok when McDonald's does it, but when clothing brands like Claire's offer cuter things in Japan or the EU I get pissed.
 Here's the sweatshirt I ordered. I love it so much it's so comfy.
 And the pajama pants! It's really hard to find cute floral PJs so I had to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment