Monday, November 5, 2012

Leg Avenue Review (new socks)

So I bought some more socks from my favorite sock place: sock dreams! I tried a new brand this time. It's called leg avenue. I have to admit that I didn't have high expectations for this brand because I often see it in cheap costume shops and crappy costume booths at cons. But I tried them anyway, and I can say I was pleasantly suprised! These aren't my favorite socks in the world, but they're better than my fans+friend socks at least!
 Here are the striped thigh highs I got, I need them for a cosplay, otherwise I wouldn't bought them. They stay up really well though, no need for sock garters or constant adjustment! Wearing black and white horizontal stripes really brings me back to middle school though!
 I also bought some black lace tights because my old ones are full of holes.
I'm gonna go ahead and give Leg Avenue a 6/10. I was pleasantly surprised with their quality, but that's because I had really low expectations...

I also got some socks from Free People recently, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but free people is my favorite "regular" American clothing store. This dress and this dress are both from free people. These socks are just the best, they're so soft and warm! No other socks can compare! Which is good because they were really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment