Thursday, November 1, 2012

Outfit Post: Fahsion Monster

So, I wore that haloween on Saturday  to go to a haloween party but yesterday, on ACTUAL HALLOWEEN I had to go to school, so instead of a costume I wore a "themed outfit"  I'm not too happy with how this turned out, I was going to wear some bows on my vest, and patterned tights for a more eccentric look, but I didn't. Also I tried to do my hair in a "cat ears" style to mimic..... whatever it was that Kyary was doing with her hair in that video. But I'm not even going to mention how badly that turned out.


Outfit Rundown!
Dress: hot topic
Blouse: Bodyline
Vest: Bodyline
Bow: H&M
shoes: Bodyine

2 comments:

  1. haha, it took me forever to figure out her hair was shaped like a bat! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so THAT's what it is. I thought it was..... a fashion monster or something..

      Delete