Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lolita 52: Three Things about my lolita lifestyle

Today's topic is "three things about my lolita lifestyle"  I don't really know how to answer this, but I'll try my best.

1) I wear lolita a lot.
I am not one of those girls who only wears lolita to cons and meet ups, not that there's anything wrong with that. I usually wear lolita (or lolita inspired styles) 5-7 days a week depending on what I'm doing. When I'm not in lolita I'm usually in pyjamas or my work uniform. I don't take outfit pictures every day though, as I'm sure you've noticed. So if you're wondering what I wear those days I bring you to the next item on this list.

2)I am the Queen of repeating outfits.
The other day one of my freinds mentioned that she's never seen my in the same outfit twice. I had to laugh, because unknown to her, I wear like the same three dresses every week. I don't know why this gets its own bullet point, but it does,

3) I am not very involved with the lolita community.
I don't have a livejournal, and I've only ever been to one meetup. Talking to other lolitas isn't exactly my thing -_______-

No comments:

Post a Comment