Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Recent shopping

I just wanted to show you some stuff I've bought recently ^^
First up is a Milk heart bag, because I felt like my wardrobe needed it, and I found one second hand for a pretty good price.
 Some tall white boots! I got them just after all the snow melted, but I am happy nonetheless because they are fabulous
 Also, cute red flats from bodyline! They're actually for a cosplay, but I'm going to wear them with my everyday outfits too.
Lastly, some manga. I am ashamed to say, but I haven't actually read any of these yet. I'm so embarrassed with myself, but I just don't have the time. I never buy manga (I always get it at the library) so when I do it's a pretty big deal, and to buy manga and then just have it sitting around in my room.... so ashamed of myself.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same boots in pink and they are really bad quality,After one winter they are patch,but they are still waterproof.Despite of this these boots are beautiful and I really love them :D ^^

    ReplyDelete