Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Minty Mix

As you may have noticed, I do not usually wear wigs with my lolita, but I did decide to purchase one on the sage advice of my friends. I'm actually not regretting this purchase, and I may or may not like this wig more than my real hair. Also I wanted to take a break on posting outfits before we get to the outfits from this month.

I love this wig a lot, it is very cute, however the purple side is shinier than the blonde side for some reason which is something you should know in case you wanted to buy the same wig.
And free things! Oh boy! Little art prints, cute paper, stickers, a wig cap and a phone charm! I love freebies so much!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the length of it! Very cute with shoulder length! :) But it would def annoy me that the pink part is shinier than the blond! Thanks for the warning!

    Btw, I really like your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete