Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Spring outfit dump

I decided that I had too many unposted outfits to post them one at a time so here are a bunch of outfits that I was wearing back in April/May.
 Here's a picture of my shoes, since they got cut off in the main picture.

 Outfit Rundown: Dress, thrift; Collar, forever21; Shoes, bodyline; Socks, sock dreams; hairbow, Innocent World; Necklace, thrift
 Outfit Rundown: Skirt & hairbow,kidsyoyo; Blouse, thrift; Socks, sockdreams

This outfit's more of a casual gothic lolita style. I am really happy with how it turned out, and I'll probably wear it a lot when it gets cold again.
 I got this T-shirt at a concert I went to the night before I wore this (if I look really tired in the above picture that's why) wearing a band shirt with lolita is something I previously thought was impossible, but I think it worked well.
 Outfit Rundown: Hairbow, Innocent World; Collar: Forever 21; Cardigan, Target

I don't think I've posted pictures of this dress yet, but it's handmade by me. I'm really proud of it.
 Outfit Rundown: Dress, handmade; Hairbow, Innocent World; Necklace, Chocomint

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! Great style and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kattoo,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete