Monday, June 30, 2014

Kattoo's Life May 2014

This is going to be a really boring Kattoo's life. I can tell you that now. June's post is going to be a lot more interesting. I think I can vouch for the fact that June's post will be more interesting just based on the fact that I took so long to write this one because I was actually doing things. The TLDR of this month's post is that I did some stuff which is pretty important but not easy to take pictures of, you know "hard work" and all that junk.

Finished High School
 Here I am exhibiting a cool defiant attitude while celebrating on my final days of high school. Notice how I am not wearing the "class of 2014" T-shirts my friends are wearing, and instead chose to wear red, the opposite of the school color, while throwing up punk rock hand signs.
Painted a Mural!
My art class painted a giant mural on our school after the art show was over. Ok this is kind of a shitty cell phone photo, but I promise you it looks better in real life. It is basically a giant painting of famous American old people taking a selfie with the names of every student and the year painted along with them. I think it's worth mentioning that these fellas weren't even alive at the same time. My entire art class got kind of obsessed with George and Rob as we nicknamed the generals. More George and Rob art was made and now we all have matching T-shirts with them on them.

Favorite photo of the month
A picture of me in my George and Rob shirt. At first I was just going to post the picture of George and Rob that's on the shirt, which was done by my amazingly talented friend Natalia and also my current phone background, but I didn't for two reasons. 1. It's favorite photo of the month not favorite drawing of the month. 2. I look cute in this picture. I am going to post the drawing anyway though.

1 comment:

  1. That mural is so freaking awesome!! :D And awesome shirt too! :D

    ReplyDelete