Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Shake it like a polaroid picture

Hey guys! I got an instax camera for christmas and I just wanted to make a quick post to show off some of my cute instax film.

So I bought a pack of three different styles of sanrio/sanX film. The first was Hello Kitty. And here are some pics of me and the squad going to a Hookah bar on new year's. Yes, I am smoking in that first pic, and yes, I am trying to quit.
 Next was the Rilakkuma film. I ended up giving a lot of the pictures I took on this film to friends, but I still have a few. So here's a picture of me and a friend at our other friend's wedding. It's technically bad etiquette to wear black or white to a wedding. But I'm just too rebellious.
 Lastly, we have my little twin stars film! This is the only picture I have on this film, and I took it back in June, but I can't wait to use it more. This is definitely my favorite picture of the entire collection, because the little twin stars film is my favorite, and also it's just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment